BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ferguson Underplayed Owen


Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Owen should have been allowed to play more matches.

After the final match in the carling cup owen suffered the injury and he has been ruled out of the whole season and world cup.

Despite being Fit for the whole season he has played only 11 matches in the whole cup till now.

Eventhough ferguson agreed that he underplayed him but it was the One-striker team and he has been unfotunate for that and he said that "Michael has been such an important player for us and I know I have not used him as much as I should have".

Owen's first season as a United player will be most remembered for the extra minute goal against Manchester City.

"I have loved every minute of my first campaign with Manchester United and have already enjoyed some memorable moments," he said.

"I am determined to come back at the start of next season in peak condition."

0 comments: